• Are you looking for a unique image of your work to hang in your salon?
• Do you want to expand your portfolio?
• Are you preparing to compete in national and/or international competitions?
Then this training is definitely for you.
Walk through the steps of the photographic process from theme to end result under the guidance of Tracey Lee (international competition winner)
On completion of this bootcamp you have:
• A photo of your choice with basic retouching*.
• Bootcamp manual with tips and tricks for upcoming competitions and/or shoots.
• Comprehensive explanation of rules, regulations and judging of competitions.
• Bootcamp certificate.
* Hi-end retouching is possible at an additional cost and may be communicated directly with the photographer.
The team that you will be working with includes:
• Tracey Lee (International Educator and Nail Artist)
• Henny Sep (Professional Photographer)
• Dunia Erich (Professional Hair and Makeup Artist)
Since 2013 to date, this team has placed 1st, 2nd and 3rd in 14 International Photographic Nail Competitions worldwide. That includes South Africa, UK, Australia, Ireland, Scotland.
We are passionate about our individual jobs, but as a team we are passionate about getting the best result out of whatever project we are working on, and most importantly, having fun doing it!
• Bring along the products from the specific system you want to work with.
• Think about whether you want to do classic nails or nail art and bring along the relevant products.
• We will have certain other products available for use too.
• Don’t forget your UV/LED lamps if necessary.
Model will be necessary on the second day (unless the nails are extreme)
8/9 July 2017
09:30 – 18:00
Sep Dance & Group Fitness
5623 BM Eindhoven
(Free parking available)
€359,- incl VAT
• Including lunch
• Including refreshments
• Including Bootcamp manual
• Including certificate
• Including high resolution image of your choice with basic retouching.
10:00 – 13:00 – Theory
- Types of competitions
- Competition Rules
- Understanding and researching the theme
- Finding inspiration
- Examples of poster competition entries
- Positioning of hands
13:00 – 13:30 – Lunch
13:30 – 18:00 – Preparation
- Choosing the theme
- Researching the theme
- Preparing for the shoot
- Creating nails on tips
In the case of extreme nails it may be necessary to start doing the nails on day 1.
09:00 – 13:00 – Nails and makeup
- Creating the nails on the models
- Makeup – it is possible to bring along your own makeup artist to do the makeup if necessary, alternatively we are able to supply a professional makeup artist – Dunia Erich. There will be additional costs involved for making use of Dunia’s services, and Dunia will need to be booked in advance.
13:00 – 13:30 – Lunch
13:30 – 18:30 – Photoshoot
- Professional photographer – Henny Sep
- Individual shoots – rest of the group is welcome to watch and pick up some tips and tricks.
Learn some tips and tricks from Henny.
Shoot under supervision of Tracey.
For more information and/or registration: firstname.lastname@example.org